That simple act of putting accountability around what you “intend” to do, unlocks a goldmine of focused action, self-awareness and compassion! It will shock you how quickly you are able to create new habits and the results you’ve been wanting. Your group will inspire you and you will inspire them. Your facilitator will act as as your guide, applying their knowledge of how to operate from principle, and when necessary providing the feedback you need to identify what is holding you back.
It can be the most satisfying and interesting conversation you have all week because it’s about what’s most important to you.
You will be challenged, you will learn, and you will grow.
- Optimized Program: 1 hour conference call, once a week, for 10-12 weeks (depending on which session you join).
- Small Group Format: Personalized, small groups of 3-4 people.
- Focused Action: Decide what you want to focus on. Don’t worry if you don’t know, we provide a detailed one-on-one intake session to help you clarify what you want to work on. Then we ask you to set weekly commitments on the actions you want to take. The calls are structured so that you get to check in on your commitments and get the feedback you need to remain focused.
- Self-Awareness: Accountability Works is about creating change. This process takes that big picture of where you see yourself “one-day” and compels you to actively work on it, right now. By taking you out of the future tense and into the present you are able to stop putting things off and replace procrastination with action. As challenges present themselves you have a heightened awareness because you have a commitment to keep, not just to yourself, but one that you have declared publicly.
- Compassion: We tend to be much too hard on ourselves and it’s counterproductive. In the small groups everyone wins because you can identify and feel compassion for others and therefore for yourself. If we achieve everything we want but don’t allow ourselves to enjoy it, what’s the point? Compassion, kindness, love are all essential for a sense of real satisfaction and personal success.